Monday, April 09, 2007

A Storm Yet Again

Again I sit dwn to write about a storm, … I think it is abt a year now since I last wrote abt it… jus the same expressions … perhaps a bit more convoluted and a lot more observed… and ofcourse a change in the medium of expression…but that doesn’t matter at all I guess…after all any writing is “just a way of expression – a mouth”.

An internal conflict that was raging for quite some time now, was reaching its culmination, as the time around me was closing in with the end term exams approaching… I was thinking, pondering and wasting my time… my expression found its way through the vent of nature as I saw the whirling up of pure dust from the ground to the proximity of the sky… somehow at times they seemed to me like the manifestations of my confusion or rather my realizations that steam up within my soul trying to reach the ultimate level within my being… But that never lies realized… the dust never reach the sky…

The view on all sides of mine (as I stood on the terrace) was one of gloom, but that is to be sheared by the strong winds… as the clouds whiz past by the lightning scars, there seems to be an analogy between myself and nature.. let that be.. perhaps I now also don’t know what I am to be writing about… as I continue, the blog reverberates the darkness and the boredom that I signify…

Datta, Damyata, Dayadham,
Shantih, Shantih, Shantih…

8 comments:

ANGELFIRE said...

tui likhis bhalo. amara eto lazy na.......... chobita ki kore lagiyecchis re?

Anonymous said...

ese gechhi...

Lost-Lawyer said...

i believe there is a blog entry pending!!!

Sorcerer said...

@angel: lazy we are all; and that perhaps is testified by the drastic reduction in the frequency of my posts.. but i shall kip the question open.. does that matter at all.........

@king... khali ele to ar hobe na,... shall be waitin for comments as well.... spclly after i hav decided to change the medium of expression...

@lost: u belive it ekdum rght.. the netry definitly is pending .. and shall very soon be put up.. once i am relieved of the scourge of alok gupta and the bloody damned contracts.. i shall be there wid it... but as my chant of

Shantih! Shantih! Shantih!

seems to have taken a happy toll.. i am a happy being... but it is a word given by me, a person who does nt ever go bk on a word that i WILL cover up the pending post... till then i shall continue luvin u as alwz ... [:)]...

Sorcerer said...

@Lost.. why hav u made it a scheme that i cannot access ur profile.. Bloddy gupi.. taratari mek the provision such that i can read it..... [:x]

Lost-Lawyer said...

some boxes are best left unopened mate!!!

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

Hmm...about storms, somehow they fascinate me.....like this entire thing raging around, just waiting for me to make sense of it, as I wish, as I please.....the very haphazard riot of nature....makes me feel powerful somehow, as though, all that is raging inside has taken a form outside, so that atleast I can all the confusion, conundrum as a form...as a physicality to deal with....I like being in the proverbial eye of the storm

Sorcerer said...

@Lost- I opened one last nite, u kno that.. It is necessary to let go off some at times..

@ Erce:
Cud nt hav agreed any more..!!