Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Doctrine of Eclipse....


The eclipse went by yesterday or today early morn.... Just raising a few queries in my mind which at the present moment lies jumbled up in a series of baffled emotions... But i guess reading these first few lines any teenager is gonna think that jus anoder addition in their bandwagon... Let them think wateva they wish to coz i give a damn...

Grief and happiness juxtapose each other throughout our existence... But can we straitjacket them...Can sumthing be referred to as sad and sumthing as good absolutely... Question??? So think....

With each passing moment, I see the eclipsing of my identity under the burden of the mask that i wear...I am baffled each time i try to figure out that whether i am really wearing a mask or is it just that this mask has become me...I wonder how i am beneath it? I wonder whether anyone cares to see me out of it... Or is it just that whatever is evident is what matters to those who are around me....? Again a question.. i need answers...

I am once again reminded of the writing of O'Henry - 'The Miracle of Lava Canyon'.... What is true.. what is material.. one that shows or the one that lies hidden away from the eyes of all that count.. I don't know...

The moon was getting engulfed in the darkness... I remained in mine own... Am I the shadow that is causing the eclipse of my ownself... or am I under the shadow of eclipse....?

The moon came out unscathed by the eclipse... but its bleeding tinge caught up with me.. Me behind the garb... When is the eclipse gonna end? I am waiting..... or perhaps not... I am merely watching....

4 comments:

darkling said...

we r all under the mask dude...we all r...and over the yrs..the mask has taken over our true self....unfortunately if we break it...we wont come out unscathed...it will only make us more vulnerable towards....i dnt knw wat....but i feel if i tear up mine i will only be hurt...we all need a shelter....

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

The moon came out unscathed by the eclipse... but its bleeding tinge caught up with me.....

Uv left me pondering deep about the thoughts,implications and the depth of that sentence....some maybe you never intended...but ah! thats the joy of reading ;)

Sorcerer said...

@Erce:
I meant sumthing defntly.. but what u construe is all urs... coz that i believe is the plurality that makes a language some literature... [never claiming that this is a piece of one though]..[:D]

Unknown said...

I've always wondered what th true implications of the story The miracle of lava canyon were. What was the author trying to tell us through it exactly. Ur article reminded me of it again. Care to explain?
Thanks